Helpful advicePosted: 27 August 2011
The process of getting all my ECTS in the system was quite lengthy and involved lots of e-mails, angry calls and personal visits to the student administration. Nearly everyone had some helpful suggestions as to how I should solve the problem.
- Call the newspaper! Everyone ought to know how they’re treating students!
- Call the national ombudsman! (after I dismissed the newspaper suggestion due to a potential bad effect on my reputation)
- Can’t you call her manager? (NO, dad, he is the manager.)
- Are you sure you attended the practical? There’s got to be a reason for those missing points… (YES I AM 100% SURE I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!)
- Computers are bad. Software is bad. This is yet another example of the evilness of technology. You shouldn’t trust them.
- You should contact the student administration office (planning office).
- You should contact the planning office (student administration office).
- Have you already contacted both the student administration and the planning office? (student consultant)
- Calm down, relax, you’ve got 8 more weeks… (student administration office… The advice that started everything.)
- Never mind, just fill out this form and we’ll fix it. (student administration office – the advice that made everything worse)
How I got my points? An angry call to the planning office where a kind lady finally got the student administration office to process my form.
I’VE ALMOST GOT MY BACHELORS!!!!!!!!!